Your unconscious mind is at work at all times; always picking up signals, putting out signals, acting and reacting, taking in and discarding information — all while you’re not aware of it. Isn’t it odd to think that you don’t always know what your mind is up to? So what’s going on behind the scenes?
One way to get some clues are little reaction games that rely on instincts and intuition rather than more active brain functions. So have a look at the stones above and let your unconscious mind do its thing. Pick out a favorite and see what it says about you!
1. Opalite: If you picked opalite, you live a rich inner life and seek quiet moments of self-reflection away from noise and busyness of day-to-day life. You value peaceful contemplation and take advantage of every opportunity to find some quiet alone time.
2. Malachite: Those who focused on malachite can expect big changes in the future, usually in terms of romance or re-connecting with your inner spirit. Whenever big changes happen, it’s a good idea to contemplate the choices you’ve been making.
3. Sun Stone: Naturally, bright-spirited optimists will pick the sun stone! You’re endlessly positive, always seeking the sunny side of life — often both figuratively and literally. Your shiny attitude serves you well in life.
4. Mahogany Obsidian: The mahogany obsidian signals change as well, but more of a change out of bad habits and boring routines. It’s also a reminder to give thanks and find gratitude for what you have, and not to covet what others have.
5. Howlite: If you picked the fifth stone, howlite, you are in tune with the spirit world, both in terms of the afterlife and the dream world. Your ancestors speak through you, so you should always be listening for messages from them — whether you’re awake or asleep and dreaming.
6. Dalmatian Jasper: Joyful souls are attracted to the sixth stone, dalmatian jasper. You’re a thrill-seeker and an adventure-hunter, always up for a fun time.