If you have droopy, saggy eyelids, there’s no doubt that you’ll want to do something about them, right? After all, you want to look your best 100% of the time, and this problem can make you look worn out and sleepy. It’s never a good look. While there is the rather drastic solution of cosmetic surgery, you might find that there is another easier solution for you. This simple (and, yes, a little bizarre) home remedy could be the answer to your beauty prayers.
You might not realize this, but eggs whites can naturally help you to tighten up your skin. When you try this for yourself, I’m certain that the results will astound you.
This whole beauty hack will take you just a few minutes, but the results can actually last for a couple of days at a time. I can’t think of anything more perfect.
- Step 1: Cleanse your eyes: You must make sure that there is absolutely NO makeup on your eyelids before you start this process. Use a deep cleansing solution first.
- Step 2: Crack an egg: You should crack an egg into a pot and gently remove the yolk from the egg white.
- Step 3: Apply the white: Use a cotton bud to apply the egg white to your eyelids. (DON’T get any of the solution in your eyes, as it will cause irritation.) Be as liberal as possible with the white and cover the entire area.
- Step 4: Wait! You need to wait for the egg whites to dry before you wash the solution off your face. This will likely take a few minutes or so. That means sitting with your eyes closed for just a while.
- Step 5: Rinse your face: Finally, you need to rinse your face so that the egg white has come completely off your skin. You should notice a change immediately.
If you happen to have droopy eyelids, this option is an easy cost-effective idea that will be a massive help! I’ve tried it already myself, and I have to say that the results were fabulous!
HERE ARE SOME SIMPLE EXERCISES FOR TIRED-LOOKING EYES: