Have you seen this post on the internet recently?
Radio station Magic 98.9 from Colorado Springs recently posted THIS online and asked their fans if they would feel comfortable “with this sitting 10 feet away from your children. ” With the debate about gun laws becoming more and more apparent over recent weeks, this post had the potential to spark an avalanche of gun control and fearful parent rhetoric.
The post gained a ridiculous amount of attention with other 95,000 reactions and over 22,000 shares. However, I was shocked to see that the overwhelming bulk of the 103,000 comments were in favor of open carry. But where do you stand on this issue?
HERE ARE A JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF THE RESPONSES THE POST GOT:
- I’d feel more comfortable because when the lunatic comes through the door, this is the man who will save my kids and me!
- Absolutely, it’s not the guy open carrying it’s the criminal that is hiding his.
- Would love to see more of it!!
- Nope I would buy his lunch and thank him…invite him out to shoot with me!!
I sure would!
- I’d sit right next to him
- Hell Yes!
- Yup….and if someone came in and shot up the place he would be the only one who could protect me and my kids!
- Without a doubt
- I’d feel more safe.
- love seeing all the yes answers
- I’d feel more comfortable with my kids 10 feet away from a law-abiding citizen carrying a firearm in this café than I would with them sitting in a classroom like sitting ducks in a “gun-free zone”.
- Yes definitely
- Wouldn’t bother me in the least
- Heck yeah
- Yes I would
- You bet
SEE WHAT PEOPLE REALLY THINK ABOUT OPEN CARRY HERE:
[youtube id=”KBogO5L_R4o” align=”center” maxwidth=”760″]
Please feel free to voice your opinions in the comments section on Facebook. Get the debate started and see what your friends think by SHARING this post with them on Facebook.