Teen Wakes Up At Sleepover In Agonizing Pain, Feels His Neck & Immediately Starts To Scream

“I felt this really bad burning on my neck … I laid in bed for two hours and finally got up. I went to the bathroom and realized that this had happened then they told me they had poured the hot water on me…”

The teen went home and his mom rushed him to the hospital. Reportedly, the teens didn’t realize just how hot the water was. 

Since the incident, the teen said the others are no longer his friends. His mom is begging other parents to speak with their children about the hazards of online challenges like the one that harmed her son. 

Watch the video below to learn more about this story.

2 of 2Next

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *