Erica Diaz, a mother of two, had a freaked accident two years ago with some make-up and had to have an eye removed! After a night on the town with friends, Erica came home and started to clean her face when her eyelid felt strange.
As it turns out, a tiny piece of glitter from the eye makeup she had on was lodged in her eye! The glitter cut her cornea and then got infected!
Tragically, the infection spread very fast and her entire eye filled up with puss. The intense pressure Erica felt was excruciating, and she needed emergency surgery to fix the problem.
Sadly, the doctors could not save her eye. Please be careful when wearing make-up.
SHARE this story with your female friends and young girls.
Glitter makeup may make you look beautiful, but there are hidden dangers.