Young Girl Dies From Something Kids All Over America Received This Christmas

28313

A devastated family is grieving for the loss of a 2-year-old who died just days after celebrating Christmas.

The family of Brianna Florer, a Tulsa, Oklahoma toddler who swallowed a battery and died only two days after Christmas, have launched a GoFundMe to help pay for the young girl’s final expenses, Your Nation News reports.

Brian and Stephanie Florer, Brianna’s parents, are grieving and dealing with the aftermath of their daughter’s tragic passing.

Brianna celebrated Christmas with her family, and received new toys as gifts.

The 2-year-old reportedly swallowed a small button battery at one point, but NY Daily News reports that she was still happy to open gifts at her grandparents’ house the day after Christmas, although she ran a low fever.

Kent Vice, Brianna’s grandfather and a former county undersheriff, said that the girl was “fine” on Christmas day.

“It was a perfect Christmas,” said Vice.

On Sunday night, however, the toddler began to vomit and her skin took on a blue tint. Brian and Stephanie, concerned for their daughter’s wellbeing, took Brianna to the hospital in an ambulance.

Prev1 of 2